$$$ Glad I booked early $$$

what a difference in price from January when we booked this cruise to now.... The same date, cabin is going for $1000.00 more today... You can be sure we'll do the same again. I think (I said I think) that its during the busy season to travel that the prices go up like this. During off months you could probably get a better deal by waiting? Anyone????

Carrie

Sounds like you did OK, w/o specifics hard to tell. Advantage of booking early is you get the cabin you want, for those who are flexible there is the possibility of equal or greater savings or none at all. Keep tracking the rates for your sailing and look out for reductions as sailing date approaches. Have a great cruise.

Frank

Excited about Cruising - if you book your next cruise while onboard, you get a shipboard credit on your next cruise. Depending upon the length of the cruise, the credit varies from $50 for a 3 or 4 night cruise up to $200 for a 9 night or longer cruise. I think the credit is #100 per cabin for a 7 day cruise. All shipboard credits are per cabin, not per person.

Archived