CC cabin location on Celebrity Reflection

ss0595

Hi all:):)

Recently booked a honeymoon cruise for next august on the reflection. The room we are currently booked in is #1231 on the sky deck. Is this a good choice?

Yes, it's an excellent cabin with a huge balcony. Which sailing are you on in August?

If you are on the 19 Aug or 30 Aug sailing, Staterooms 2169 (first choice) and 2173 (second choice) are both available on both sailings, and would be my first choices -- They are up on Deck 12. They both have huge balconies.

I will be on the August 19th sailing. Do you think that the 2169 or 2173 would be a better room choice? I hope that they would be able to change the room for me if it is. Thanks so much for your help :)

Yes, no problem since they are all C2's. 2169 first choice. Just call your travel agent or Celebrity, whomever you booked with, and they will make the change in less than 30 seconds. Have a great cruise & honeymoon.

Archived