Anyone use Extreme elegance limo from Galveston?

kiraryker

We have them scheduled for a pick up this Sat at IAH will ley you know

Sent a conformation e mail yesterday and had a reply this morning

Am thinking about using them for our cruise in Oct. I will also be interested in your experience.

Thank you.

Ok gotta tell you they were great after a 2.5 he delay on Dallas we had sent an email and called that the flight was delayed finally got to Houston the driver called and told us to call as soon as we landed and after getting our bags met us right outside the door and we were away to Galveston in mere minutes

She was very pleasant and fun to talk too

Would recommend extreme elegance to everybody

http://www.extremeelegance.com:)

Ok gotta tell you they were great after a 2.5 he delay on Dallas we had sent an email and called that the flight was delayed finally got to Houston the driver called and told us to call as soon as we landed and after getting our bags met us right outside the door and we were away to Galveston in mere minutes

www.extremeelegance.com:)

Thanks so much for reporting back to us. I had read some not so good reviews (on here and on another website), but the reviews were several years old.

I was hoping they got better and it appears they have.

Looks like I will confirm my reservation with them.:)

www.extremeelegance.com:)

Yes THANKS!! I also read (old) reviews that were not good so I'm glad to hear this! I guess we will give them a try

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just realized that I never reported back about our experience.

We were pleased with the cost and ok with the service.

We did have an issue finding the car/driver. We had difficulty finding the place where she said she would be. It took about 15 minutes of back and forth calling before she found us. Oh well...miscommunication. On the way to the hotel we asked the driver to stop at a grocery store so we could buy our sodas. She did so without hesitation. (which took us less than 5 minutes...literally. The soda was right at the front of the store and there was no line at checkout.)

After the cruise, there was so much traffic getting into the lot, that we ended up having to wait about 45 minutes for our driver to appear. We weren't bothered by it because I scheduled the pickup time to leave plenty of time to get to the airport...."just in case".

Here is a bit of advice for drivers that we learned from our taxi driver that took us from hotel to the ship. If you are coming from the area where you have to turn left into the parking lot, that's where you will hit a long line of cars (that's what delayed our driver). Instead of waiting in that long line of cars to turn left into the port, go past it, make a u-turn somewhere so you can make a right into the lot. I'll bet it saved our taxi driver that half hour (and saved us money on fare). I eventually spoke to our driver and told her to get out of that line and do the u-turn. We would have been waiting even longer if she hadn't done that.

Would I use them again? Yes. The cost was reasonable and the issues we had were minor.

Just realized that I never reported back about our experience.

We were pleased with the cost and ok with the service.

We did have an issue finding the car/driver. We had difficulty finding the place where she said she would be. It took about 15 minutes of back and forth calling before she found us. Oh well...miscommunication. On the way to the hotel we asked the driver to stop at a grocery store so we could buy our sodas. She did so without hesitation. (which took us less than 5 minutes...literally. The soda was right at the front of the store and there was no line at checkout.)

After the cruise, there was so much traffic getting into the lot, that we ended up having to wait about 45 minutes for our driver to appear. We weren't bothered by it because I scheduled the pickup time to leave plenty of time to get to the airport...."just in case".

Here is a bit of advice for drivers that we learned from our taxi driver that took us from hotel to the ship. If you are coming from the area where you have to turn left into the parking lot, that's where you will hit a long line of cars (that's what delayed our driver). Instead of waiting in that long line of cars to turn left into the port, go past it, make a u-turn somewhere so you can make a right into the lot. I'll bet it saved our taxi driver that half hour (and saved us money on fare). I eventually spoke to our driver and told her to get out of that line and do the u-turn. We would have been waiting even longer if she hadn't done that.

Would I use them again? Yes. The cost was reasonable and the issues we had were minor.

Glad to hear it! We're flying into IAH from Los Angeles the day before our cruise and have EE Limo picking us up in a 10-passenger stretch the next morning and bringing us to the port. We aren't using them post-cruise as we're renting a car to do some exploring before our late flight home.

I appreciate your post!

Thanks for the reviews on Elegant. Just booked them to pick us up at Bush and take us to Galvaston in April. They quoted $120 for 2 people...they will pick us up when our flight lands..so don't have to wait for others to join. Sounds good so far.

Will keep you posted with any updates/issues.

Archived