Loyalty Comparison

belkin

Actually someone has.. I forget their name .. its like tom and cheryl.. two names.. they did a comparison and copied the loyalty programs.

The FCCs are not actually part of the loyalty programs however, so they were not included in the comparison. I hear NCLs is very good. Princess is pretty much the same as Carnival's. RCL quit allowing you to combine FCCs with stock OBC .. so I would have predicted that would be what Carnival copied, so this was a surprise.

I think things like .. OBC combinability is as important as if they offer them. I know a lot sold their RCL stock when you could no longer combine the OBCs.

I wish I had followed my instincts when we were on the Spirit 8/21. I was talking to the guy at the FCC desk trying to decide how many to buy and he was saying that I might want to consider buying more just to have because who would know if they were going to be on the next ship I was sailing on.

I said we would be on the Ecstasy in November and the Legend in December and I was sure they would be sold on the Legend. I dont remember his exact words back to me but they were something like you can never be sure...you should get them now. He was dropping me every hint he could without coming right out and saying it. DUH!!!!

I even commented to my husband about it. I was wondering if he got a comission but now I know:(

At least I bought 2 and I had 2 at home so I have 4. I was almost going to wait to buy more until we got on the Legend and now I am glad I bought what I did.

Archived