Tours from Toulon

shelleymam

We're going on the Royal Caribbean Mediterranean cruise and will be in Toulon on November 6th. Does anyone have any recommendations for tour guides (besides those offered through the ship)?

We have also had the same question but have had a tour recommended. I believe the name is tour de provence. I have communicated by email regarding types of tours and price. We have 4 people going but would like to have 7 to 9 total. The tour is around 500 Euros (total) in a 9 person van with guide. The tour is Aix Provence, Casis, and a local wine tasting. If your interested please respond.

We've also been e-mailing with Catherine at Provence Travel. It may be the same tour company and if so, we definitely could join up. Are you also on the Royal Caribbean cruise that leaves Venice on Oct. 26th?

Looks like we're not in Toulon the same day. We actually scheduled in Toulon Nov 8. Sorry

Looks like we're not in Toulon the same day. We actually scheduled in Toulon Nov 8. Sorry

We've also been e-mailing with Catherine at Provence Travel. It may be the same tour company and if so, we definitely could join up. Are you also on the Royal Caribbean cruise that leaves Venice on Oct. 26th?

I think you are both on Grandeur but different cruises. We are on both and with only one ship showing as in Toulon on Nov 6 & 8th. Can I suggest that you sign up for the individual Cruise(s) roll-call. You will find that tours are being discussed for the port.

John & Karen Oct 26th & Nov 7th (Grandeur)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the info. How do we sign up for the roll call?

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

To sign up for your roll call go back to the Message Boards,

then to the section marked Roll Calls,

then read "What is a roll call?"

then go to the heading for the name of your cruise line,

then your ship,

then your sailing date.

Somewhere along the way you will sign up for your roll call.

You will find others on your cruise, information about sharing tours, and you can sign up for a Meet and Mingle Party for your cruise.

Have a great time!

• 2 weeks later...
We have also had the same question but have had a tour recommended. I believe the name is tour de provence. I have communicated by email regarding types of tours and price. We have 4 people going but would like to have 7 to 9 total. The tour is around 500 Euros (total) in a 9 person van with guide. The tour is Aix Provence, Casis, and a local wine tasting. If your interested please respond.

We will be in Toulon on November 28 (Equinox) and would love the tour you describe. Pleae e-mail me the tour company and contact persons e-mail. Thanks

Dennis

Have you been "speaking" with Catherine at Provence Travel? We're going on a similar tour and are looking to add people to it. Ours is Aix-en-Provence, Mount Saint Victoire and wine tasting.

Have you been "speaking" with Catherine at Provence Travel? We're going on a similar tour and are looking to add people to it. Ours is Aix-en-Provence, Mount Saint Victoire and wine tasting.

I sent Catherine an e-mail and hoping she will get back to me.

Dennis

She sent me an e-mail asking if it was okay to add more people to the tour we booked. Perhaps she meant you?

We're not there until Nov 28. She did get back to me and said all the tours were full but would let me know if anything opened up.

Dennis

Archived