Princess Coffee Cards - photos

bobalink

The more accurate phrasing is that with the old card "hot chocolate should not have required a punch."

We found (before cards were changed to the new type) that on some ships they gave unlimited hot chocolate with the card and on some ships they required a punch each time.

On one of the ships that required the punch, we asked at multiple locations and also a supervisor and were told each time a punch was required.[/quote]

Apparently, the beverage managers have different understandings of the rule. Home office needs to send them a message outlining the rule(s).

Princess just needs to give fresh brewed coffee to platinum and elite passengers. :)

Now there is an idea.:D

I have an old card from a few cruises back. On my last cruise I used my coffee card for fancy coffee only. I paid for the brew coffee rather than use my coffee card.

I wonder for short cruise like 7 days or less, if Princess will have a smaller version of a coffee card? I do not see the value, $31 for a coffee card for that short of a cruise.

Now there is an idea.:D

I have an old card from a few cruises back. On my last cruise I used my coffee card for fancy coffee only. I paid for the brew coffee rather than use my coffee card.

I wonder for short cruise like 7 days or less, if Princess will have a smaller version of a coffee card? I do not see the value, $31 for a coffee card for that short of a cruise.

The $31 is for the 15 specialty punches which would cost more if purchased without the card. The unlimited fresh brewed is a free bonus.

Since the punches can be used on future cruises, the full value of the card can be realized, even if purchased on a short cruise.

Archived