????about visa points

sailnsee

if you have obc and use it will you get double points.....if you get enough for free cruises do you just need to book a cruise before they expire(some of mine will expire in july,can i book and use them in a future cruise?) is there any diff.in using points in u.s.vs.other countries? I go to the site and get into boa with my passwords etc. but cannot see where to get updates on amt. of points...confused

if you have obc and use it will you get double pointsNo, obc is given as a credit on your on board account, not a charge to your card.....if you get enough for free cruises do you just need to book a cruise before they expire(some of mine will expire in july,can i book and use them in a future cruise?) I believe you need to apply them before they expire. YOu can apply them as soon as you make a reservation and have a booking number is there any diff.in using points in u.s.vs.other countries? Don't know I go to the site and get into boa with my passwords etc. but cannot see where to get updates on amt. of points...confused Go to the RCI site, then C&A then click on the Visa logo-where it says to get 10,000 points. There will be link there that takes you to the BOA site where you log in and can see your points balance.

See my answers in your text above.

I also have to access my point info via the RCI website (can't find it on the BOA site). Go to RCI homepage, at the top in the yellow banner you will see Deals & Gifts. Hover over that and you will see Royal Caribbean Visa Card... click that. On the following page, at the end of the third paragraph, you will see a link for redeeming points. I save this page (link) along with my regular BOA link on my computer for subsequent visits. Click on Sign-In, confirm sitekey, and this will take you into your BOA account. You can view your points in the upper left corner and also redeem them from here.

I also have to access my point info via the RCI website (can't find it on the BOA site). Go to RCI homepage, at the top in the yellow banner you will see Deals & Gifts. Hover over that and you will see Royal Caribbean Visa Card... click that. On the following page, at the end of the third paragraph, you will see a link for redeeming points. I save this page (link) along with my regular BOA link on my computer for subsequent visits. Click on Sign-In, confirm sitekey, and this will take you into your BOA account. You can view your points in the upper left corner and also redeem them from here.

Just an interesting sidenote to your post. We have an

RCCL sponsored BOA VISA card and an NCL sponsored BOA MasterCard. When we log in to our account, we can view both cards. The NCL card lets us view our point balance, but the RCCL card does not. With the RCCL card we must go through the RCCL website.

Archived