Is the RCL Homepage Down?

plowboy920

did you clear cookies and close then reopen browser?? i guess try and restart puter if you have to

nope tried that and just had to re enter all my CC info to get back on, do I have a goofy RCL adress in my favoeites? all though I was in my cruises the other night and went to home page and got the same screen

I dont really know at this point. try the link I provided again.

nope tried that and just had to re enter all my CC info to get back on, do I have a goofy RCL adress in my favoeites? all though I was in my cruises the other night and went to home page and got the same screen

I dont really know at this point. try the link I provided again.

shut every thing down and the same results, my link or yours, very polite page from RCL saying we are updating try again later. I had issues 2 weeks ago trying to redeem points on my RCL card through Bank of America, had to change a setting but have been on RCL's website after that :confused:

OK expain this, I googled RCL and went right to the home page had all my info and logged in, so I saved it to my favorites and works great, the only difference in "my favorites" is (Royal caribbean international) and (welcome to royal caribbean international) apparently there are 2 different websites?

its the same website, if you click both, the tabs should say "welcome to royal caribbean international"

OK expain this, I googled RCL and went right to the home page had all my info and logged in, so I saved it to my favorites and works great, the only difference in "my favorites" is (Royal caribbean international) and (welcome to royal caribbean international) apparently there are 2 different websites?

Odd...I booked a cruise online 2 nights ago with no problems. I went on earlier today to my cruises and just checked now and still no issue.

It definitely sounds like something in your favorite link (although mine is saved as a favorite as well). You might try opening a different browser, like Google Chrome.

Archived