Oasis/Allure show reservations for last minute bookings

EGG

Some of you might have heard Cunard cancelled the Oct 3 Queen Victoria cruise. We are looking for a replacement cruise/vacation. I've always wanted to cruise on Oasis and Allure and I've managed to talk DH into this because of the shows. If everything else works, plane tickets, price and cabin availability, I was wondering if I will still be able to book the shows ahead of time during the last few weeks on line, or will I have to scramble first day with the possibility of waiting on line for no-show seats. That is a game changer for us.

We don't usually go to specialty restaurants. Will I need dinner reservations or is this like the other cruise ships with either fixed or my-time dining.

Thanks in advance for your answers. I did try to search but gave up after a few pages which were more geared towards what happens if you don't have reservations.

Some of you might have heard Cunard cancelled the Oct 3 Queen Victoria cruise. We are looking for a replacement cruise/vacation. I've always wanted to cruise on Oasis and Allure and I've managed to talk DH into this because of the shows. If everything else works, plane tickets, price and cabin availability, I was wondering if I will still be able to book the shows ahead of time during the last few weeks on line, or will I have to scramble first day with the possibility of waiting on line for no-show seats. That is a game changer for us.

We don't usually go to specialty restaurants. Will I need dinner reservations or is this like the other cruise ships with either fixed or my-time dining.

Thanks in advance for your answers. I did try to search but gave up after a few pages which were more geared towards what happens if you don't have reservations.

RCCL only reserves a portion of the seats for any of their shows with the pre-cruise on-line booking.

Just plan on boarding early, around 11 - 11:30 and go directly to the entertainment district and you can reserve all of your shows as soon as you board. Just have the shows and times picked out ahead of time and it will hartdly take any time. This won't be a problem

Archived