New Balcony's on Fantasy Class

Bases5

I am wondering why wasn't more of the oceanview rooms converted to balconies? I know you most likely can't convert the porthole rooms into balconies but was converting most oceanview rooms on Main, Upper and Empress Decks into balconies ever considered? Can you imagine what it would look like? Somebody post a Photoshopped image!

Because, the way the lifeboats drop down from above, they could only put the balcony where the life boats aren't. Take a look, you will see what I mean.

They did the best they could. I will let you know how the balcony's are after I cruise in Sept on the Ecstasy.. I have one of the tacked on balconys.

I am wondering why wasn't more of the oceanview rooms converted to balconies? I know you most likely can't convert the porthole rooms into balconies but was converting most oceanview rooms on Main, Upper and Empress Decks into balconies ever considered? Can you imagine what it would look like? Somebody post a Photoshopped image!

And I am wondering why you chose to regurgitate an old outdated thread from 2012?

Really??

• 8 months later...
And I am wondering why you chose to regurgitate an old outdated thread from 2012?

Really??

It's because I didn't want to start a new related thread and then someone else would complain about that.