Another question before I pack!

margbem

We are on the Legend for a 10 nighter in the Med from 25th September so the cases are out! My question for anyone who has done a 10 nighter is this: how many casual nights and how many smart casual? We only have one formal optional but don't know about the rest. Help!

I have not done a 10 day cruise but I have found that the first and last day are casual then apart from formal nights everything else was elegant casual :)

Last year on a 7 night cruise we had more casual nights than we were expecting so it's easy to feel a bit overdressed sometimes!

We are on the Legend for a 10 nighter in the Med from 25th September so the cases are out! My question for anyone who has done a 10 nighter is this: how many casual nights and how many smart casual? We only have one formal optional but don't know about the rest. Help!

We just cruised 2 btb 10 days on the Legend in July. The first and last nights were casual plus the evening of the deck bbq. Night 2 was formal and all the rest were elegant casual.

Have a great time.

We did a 10 day med in July/August, indeed there was only the one formal night. There were more smart casual than casual though as I remember my son saying, "When am I going to get another night without the tie???". Sorry I don't have the exact breakdown for you though.

Remember there will also be one BBQ on the deck and this one is probably the most casual (ours was in Dubrovnik on the Spirit). Last October, though, it was also very cold! Both BBQs were one of my favorite nights though.

Here's a shot from our BBQ in August:

BBQ-Collage-1-of-1-M.jpg

We did a 10 day med in July/August, indeed there was only the one formal night. There were more smart casual than casual though as I remember my son saying, "When am I going to get another night without the tie???". Sorry I don't have the exact breakdown for you though.

Remember there will also be one BBQ on the deck and this one is probably the most casual (ours was in Dubrovnik on the Spirit). Last October, though, it was also very cold! Both BBQs were one of my favorite nights though.

Here's a shot from our BBQ in August:

BBQ-Collage-1-of-1-M.jpg

Thank you. All packed now and flying out today!

Archived