Fun Farewell Party

StringerBell

I have not been on a Carnival Cruise in about a year. We are doing a S. Carribean cruise out of San Juan next month. I know the past guest party has changed a little (we have 30 days at sea so I don't think it will effect us) but I was wondering, is there still a Fun Farewell Party? We had always enjoyed those.

I have not been on a Carnival Cruise in about a year. We are doing a S. Carribean cruise out of San Juan next month. I know the past guest party has changed a little (we have 30 days at sea so I don't think it will effect us) but I was wondering, is there still a Fun Farewell Party? We had always enjoyed those.

Nope those are gone.......Carnival said it was because of poor participation, be we all know the poor participation was because it was so poorly advertised.

We will miss them too.......:o

I started to type that you're Gold level in VIPF and will be invited to the Past Guest party (now I'm just perpetually confused). You will definitely get a FREE drink coupon to be used in the MDR at breakfast or lunch (its 5:00 somewhere).

I started to type that you're Gold level in VIPF and will be invited to the Past Guest party (now I'm just perpetually confused). You will definitely get a FREE drink coupon to be used in the MDR at breakfast or lunch (its 5:00 somewhere).

Oh that sounds good though!:)

Nope those are gone.......Carnival said it was because of poor participation, be we all know the poor participation was because it was so poorly advertised.

We will miss them too.......:o

Now CCL says poor participation. However, DW and I felt more attended the Farewell Party than the Past Guest Party. The real reason might be $$$$$.:(

Now CCL says poor participation. However, DW and I felt more attended the Farewell Party than the Past Guest Party. The real reason might be $$$$$.:(

Past guest parties were HUGE (prior to the change that didn't include 2nd time cruisers up to "gold"). They were packed into the show lounge and hard to get a drink. The farewell party was in a bar/small lounge and had drinks galore with way fewer people (1000 versus 100).

Archived