Wooo! 9/1 & 9/8 B2B Oasis Review w/ pics!

shonandsuzie

Thank you soooooo much for posting this review. It really came at a time where I couldn't really find many new reviews and I was seriously having Oasis withdrawl. I will be sailing her for the first time in December and have read everything I could get my hands on. yours was a fantastic read that kept me laughing and smiling the whole time!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I sure enjoyed sharing!

:)

Have a great cruise!

Thanks for the great review!

On your cabin crawl, you had a photo of a central park balcony cabin with an extra large balcony- what cabin type is this?

Cheers,

It was the regular central park balcony ( I belive they are C2) but it was an end one. The end ones on each side have those extra long balconies. They also had the supply closet for housekeeping next to it though which they said was very loud in the early mornings- like 6-8 a.m. or so.

Thank you SO MUCH for the terrific review & wonderful photos!! We are embarking in 31 days (woo hoooooo!!) for our first sailing on Oasis. We are so excited! I can't read enough about this ship! We would love to do a B2B & I think Oasis would be the perfect ship to do that on. And btw....you have a beautiful family & it shows how much you & Shon love each other in the pics you've posted....awesome! And I, too, chuckled at your "cap" comment ;)

Thank you soooooo much for posting this review. It really came at a time where I couldn't really find many new reviews and I was seriously having Oasis withdrawl. I will be sailing her for the first time in December and have read everything I could get my hands on. yours was a fantastic read that kept me laughing and smiling the whole time!!!!!!!!!

And we will be there on the ship with you guys!!! Can't wait!:D

are all the stand up comedy shows are the same? I tried to make an online reservation for more than one, and it bounced back saying I already booked for this.

Yes, the comedy shows on Oasis and Allure are the same. They may vary slightly due to the audience.

are all the stand up comedy shows are the same? I tried to make an online reservation for more than one, and it bounced back saying I already booked for this.

Like Clarea said, the ones you can reserve are the same. They do offer a few other kinds of comedy shows (you wont need reservations for those) during the week. They will be posted in your daily newsletter. They had a family comedy one and some improve stuff.

Archived