Looks like Labadee cabana prices jumped $50

bajathree

I was just contacted by the concierge for our Allure sailing this Saturday.....we were able to reserve an "over the water" cabana on Barefoot Beach for $200.

Either there is an "effective" date or you may find out next weeks rates went up. The earliest sailing I have to look up is currently Dec...and that has the new pricing....it shows the pricing of the Barefoot cabanas also (even though you can't reserve those on-line)....and I checked and those went up.

Not a surprise. We had a beach cabana for $150, which I considered more than fair considering 3 bottles of Evian, 3 beach mats, upgraded buffet, golf cart transfers, and of course the cabana. Just the beach mats and water were about $60. And they always seem to be booked full

Check again on the price.. I reserved last Friday & OTW at Nellie's was $250.00 I checked tonight & see the price is back down to $200.00 for our May sailing on Allure..Do prices normally jump around like this? I am asking for a credit...

Your better bet is to just cancel the one you have online and immediately book the $200 one. That way you will definitely come out ahead $50. You may get a different answer if you go the route of RC customer service:rolleyes:

Your better bet is to just cancel the one you have online and immediately book the $200 one. That way you will definitely come out ahead $50. You may get a different answer if you go the route of RC customer service:rolleyes:

Cancel and rebook.

Archived