Cabin photos

Haylersmom

Okay, someone needs to explain how to post images to me, because the function on the toolbar is not working right! Anyone have any tech support ideas for a techno-phobe? Thanks!

Got your pictures stashed out on Flickr or Photobucket? They have some cut and paste HTML codes that you can just drop into a thread reply. Those do a nice job of getting an image into your post without it being small like the attachment function does.

Got it!

Shot of the living area of Cabin #6500, looking back toward the door. The bunk bed area is behind the dark curtain.

022_zpse42ee55c.jpg

Here is the bed. (My daughter got to be in a market research group for a Sail with Barbie group, hence the Barbie stuf...)

021_zps800016be.jpg

Here is the desk/dressing area across from the living area. Closet is to the right...

020_zps23ca5fc5.jpg

Here is a shot out the windows (St. Thomas, I believe)

097_zps8697e2bf.jpg

Here is a shot of my boys looking back into the room from the hall/living area:

187_zpsb9990b56.jpg

Sorry I don't have more of the room or the bunk area. If you have specific questions, let me know and I will try to answer. This is by far our favorite room of any cabin we have ever been in. We think of it as "our room", so be good to it until we can sail in it again!

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much for taking the time to post!

Got it!

Shot of the living area of Cabin #6500, looking back toward the door. The bunk bed area is behind the dark curtain.

022_zpse42ee55c.jpg

Here is the bed. (My daughter got to be in a market research group for a Sail with Barbie group, hence the Barbie stuf...)

021_zps800016be.jpg

Here is the desk/dressing area across from the living area. Closet is to the right...

020_zps23ca5fc5.jpg

Here is a shot out the windows (St. Thomas, I believe)

097_zps8697e2bf.jpg

Here is a shot of my boys looking back into the room from the hall/living area:

187_zpsb9990b56.jpg

Sorry I don't have more of the room or the bunk area. If you have specific questions, let me know and I will try to answer. This is by far our favorite room of any cabin we have ever been in. We think of it as "our room", so be good to it until we can sail in it again!

You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Its a great cabin. It had plenty of room for the 5 of us, which was perfect. It was comparable to having two adjoining cabins, but the space was soooo much more useful!

I like the fact that it was so easy to access the Promenade from the room. I'm an early riser, so I could get down the hall to the stairway in a jiff, pop down one flight of stairs to the Promenade, get my coffe and my wife's tea, and be back up in the room in a few minutes. In the evening, I'd grab a quick hot cocoa for the kids. So convenient yet far enough away. And being up in the front of the boat, no hallway traffic and/or noise!

Like I said, we look at 6500 as "our room", so be kind to it until we can use it again! ;) Have fun!

Archived