Drink prices at Rum Point

Sevencruiser

Rum Point is particularly known for tropical themed blender drinks. All menu prices are listed in Cayman dollars. ($1 US = $0.80 CI)

Alcoholic blender drinks are listed on that menu under House Favorites but and are about CI$9 to CI$10 + 15% service charge (US$11.25 to US$12.50 + 15% service charge) :eek:

Alcoholic beverages are not typically included in the excursion price.

Their famous (and great) mudslide is $10CI. Do try the grouper BLT at the Wreck Grill, very good.

You aren't expected to tip over the 15% unless you feel the service deserves it. I tip 20% for good service so I do add some when I pay.

Great spot to spend the day.

Everything is pretty expensive on GC....food, drinks....everything! The prices should rival the ship's prices...or be a tad more.

Actually you can eat and drink pretty reasonably if you're staying there and doing happy hours, and many places have daily specials like buckets of beer or 2 for 1 daiquiris and food specials. Not cheap but not as bad as I expected.

Archived