how do they know your all inclusive?

Hi

just a thought. When on the ship and ordering a drink how do they know if your all inclusive? Do you have a card or a wrist band or something to show that your all inclusive. Wouldnt want to find they made a mistake and i had a big bill. lol

Hi

just a thought. When on the ship and ordering a drink how do they know if your all inclusive? Do you have a card or a wrist band or something to show that your all inclusive. Wouldnt want to find they made a mistake and i had a big bill. lol

The card that you are issued with when you board will tell the bar staff etc when they swipe it. You will still get a receipt to sign, but it will be marked £0.00.

Hi,

You have an I.D. card like a credit card they give you. You use this for everything, paying for drinks, purchases in the shops on board and getting on and off the ship.

It's programmed in that you'll be A.I. And when you buy a drink you'll get a slip to sign with the drink on it but where the price would be it will say £0.00

Some cards we have had have actually had A.I. in the corner.

Berwyn

if youare a family of 6 as we are and you want to order a round of drinks you will need all 6 cards, also a picture of you will pop up on the screen atthe till so that they know its your card

they once mixed up mine and Oh's cards so my card had my name on it and a pic of OH popped up each time…… this prompted much hilarity behind the bar?! A quick visit to reception put it right

Archived