Red October - no reply

jvz

I emailed Red October twice requesting information and they never wrote back. I sent it to info@redoctober.us. Do I have the write email address? I'm looking for information for 2 day tours. We're sailing on Star Princess 6/14.

I never received a reply from them either! There are several other tour groups that board members use quite frequently. If you scroll down through the posts you will find them mentioned.

jodibb is correct. email olga at the address sho provided and you will surely receive a prompt and full reply. i know i did....many times int he course of arranging my tours in st. petersburg.

The other benefit for using RO through Russia directly is you aren't required to put down any deposit for your trip. If you go through the US agency, you'll have to pay 10% deposit (which is really the commission for the US agency).

We've gone through the Russia agency and have received our tix and everything...not a dine has been asked of us!

FYI, the cruise season has begun in St. Petersburg and Olga has e-mailed me, apologizing for taking some time to respond to my questions. She is very busy at the port and day so it make take her a little longer to respond to inquiries.

I am on the Jewel of the Sea in 18 days, 2 months ago I e-mailed red october in USA, Mike Finn, had the entire 2nd day (going to moscow 1st day) splanned in 2 days with e-mail back and forth. He was always responsive in 2-3 hours. Mailed the form to him with a 10% deposit, (really no big deal). Had my shore tickets and a signed itinerary confirmation with-in 5 days.

Al

Chris and I have contacted red october, and rec'd itineraries and prices at once. Would like to get a group of six. More fun and brings the price way down. If interested, contact Chris20 and we can make arrangements.

SINCERELY,

Shelly in FLORIDA

I agree with the previous posters. I have been corresponding with Galia directly at her email address in Russia. She always responds promptly and is more than willing to accommodate changes in the standard itinerary. She's been great. Forget the US email address and go direct.

Archived