Need help choosing ship please.

LaShelle2

I have sailed RCI 3 times and have been very pleased. I am shopping for a cruise for next year.

My last CCL cruise was on Victory. We had 6 ports in7 days. I LOVED all the ports, but HATE Carnival.

Does RCI have a similar port intensive sailing with lots of stops? We enjoy many ports with not so many sea days.

We prefer to sail from FL or San Juan or east coast to save on airfare. We are in GA.

Jewel ( soon) and Adventure sail out of SJ with port intensives (4-5 in 7 days). Both are great ships. Unfortunately, we've found the FL sailings don't have many ports, (2-4 in 4-7 day sailings) and the ones they do we feel we've "been there done that" with not so much to see such as, Bahamas or private isles. Oasis and Allure also travel to St Marteen and St Thomas, but again, only 3 ports in a week. If you are willing to travel to SJ- try one of those 4-5 southern caribbean port itineraries.

We just did the western carib. out of Port Canaveral on the Freedom. We loved the Freedom.

We weren't sure we'd like these ports but did very much. I think it's what you do in the port that makes you enjoy it.

The ports were: Labadee, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. The sea days were one at the beginning and at the end which was great.

We are currently interested in one for next spring that starts in SanJuan and ends in Baltimore. Great itinerary with a few new ports to us. It's on April 24 if you'd want to check it out.

What time of year are you thinking of? Vision has some great itineraries out of Ft Lauderdale this winter. We live in Hall County and are driving down the day before. However , there are a total of 4 sea days, may be too many for you, but I like the chnce to totally relax before and after the port activity.

I have sailed RCI 3 times and have been very pleased. I am shopping for a cruise for next year.

My last CCL cruise was on Victory. We had 6 ports in7 days. I LOVED all the ports, but HATE Carnival.

Does RCI have a similar port intensive sailing with lots of stops? We enjoy many ports with not so many sea days.

We prefer to sail from FL or San Juan or east coast to save on airfare. We are in GA.

Why not look a Princess or NCL cruise . We did a 10 day cruise from FLL with 7 ports.

Archived