Hawaii Photo locations for portraits

schoolmom

I posted this also in the photo section, but thought I would ask here. Going on the Sapphire and will be on each island for less than a day and would like to have some good backdrop water locations for taking senior portraits of my daughter. Any suggestions?

Going on the Sapphire and will be on each island for less than a day and would like to have some good backdrop water locations for taking senior portraits of my daughter. Any suggestions?

Dave(Pierce) gave you a bunch of locations in the photo section but believe me, there willbe literally hundreds of places that you will be able to get good backdrop water locations.

Hanauma Bay would be good too if you are taking a tour. You might consider taking photos on your daughter on the Sapphire with the ocean background.

If you are using digital - some people still use film! - don't stint and shoot a lot!

If you are looking only for water background (i.e. without scenery) and somewhat formal shots, the ship and the beaches etc should do it. There is also the lookout point on Diamond Head on Diamond Head Road - not to be confused with the hike up Diamond Head.

Good luck!

Archived