Fascination Adjoining Cabins

OldtimerBill

Hi,

We are planning a cruise (probably on the Fascination) for September 2013. There will be 3 adults and 2 kids (6 and 10) in our party. This will be the first cruise for one of the adults and both of the kids. I think the best plan for us would be to book adjoining outside cabins. Can anyone offer any other alternatives or tips about picking the adjoining cabins? (deck, location, etc.)

(Additional information: My wife is a bit claustrophobic so prefers an outside cabin. None of the adults are small people.) :D

Thanks in advance.

I just booked adjoining cabins on the Fascination last week, and price was the major factor for me. I prefer to handle everything online, but had to call to get the adjoining cabins. The lady on the phone was great! The price over the phone was exactly the same as the price online. Since some companies have different phone and internet prices, I had been worried. Give Carnival a call!

We have the adjoining rooms on the main deck on the Fascination We cruise next month (Oct 27th), so I will be able to tell you more then. They are outside Ocean View rooms; I do know that much.

On our last cruise we booked two rooms, 1 for our kids, and they were right across the hall in an interior room, that worked well for us too.

Just a consideration if you are considering a balcony cabin - not all adjoining rooms have adjoining balconies. I'm not sure about the Fascination. We are booked on the Liberty and could get either adjoining rooms OR adjoining balconies so I choose adjoining balconies so that we could all sit out on the balcony together and still access each others rooms via the balcony doors - DH and I in one room and kids in the other.

Thanks everyone for the quick answers.

Susie - That Connecting Staterooms website is pretty neat

Kate - you are right, it might be easier to just give Carnival a call

Happygolucky - I will be very interested in hearing your report. Also, if you have kids with you, I will be interested in hearing how they like the kids activity programs

jtdlmc - I doubt that we will get a balcony cabin on this cruise but it is a good tip about adjoining balconies

Bill, I had connecting cabins on the Fascination last week for my wife and three boys (6, 3, and 2). We were forward on the empress deck. In my wife's opinion, it is the only way to cruise. We paid a slight premium to be up that high, but it was well worth it, as we were literally just steps from the atrium.

Archived