Prices for Hair & MakeUp

Shatima

With out getting to personal (unless U want to) what would be a Good Price for you to get your Make~Up done??? Im only doing a Maid Of Honor & 1 Bridesmaid... Hair will be done all ready..

Even if you got a package deal what was the round about number.. This wil be in MIAMI///And Who did U go to? Im totally a Mac Product Lady//

Thanks So Much

I'm getting my hair done on the ship and budgeted $150. My wedding coordinator said to get my make up done on the ship the charge would be $40, but I have to supply my own make up. As for my girls they are paying to get their hair done but will do their own make up.

Kool thanks so much for taking time out to answer my question and not just reading it :)

For Me I wont have time to get it done once I get on the ship.. My Wedding will be first and I need it done b 4 getting on the ship... But again Thank you sooooooooooo much:D

I am getting my hair and makeup done by Renata with Rendezvous With Beauty. She is in Miami and comes directly to you. It will be me, and 3 others and she charged a little over $400. She is a dream to work with!! Let me know if you would like her information.

Ashley

Oh ok.. I have heard of her b4.. Thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...

Tiffany with Professionalelegance.com She uses MAC products and has very reasonable prices. She will travel to you in Miami too. I married in March 2011 and she charged me $75 for makeup. Not sure what she charges now but you can go to her website to find out. She is also on Facebook! If you contact her tell her Ann told you about her. :) Good luck and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Tiffany with Professionalelegance.com She uses MAC products and has very reasonable prices. She will travel to you in Miami too. I married in March 2011 and she charged me $75 for makeup. Not sure what she charges now but you can go to her website to find out. She is also on Facebook! If you contact her tell her Ann told you about her. :) Good luck and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Wooow ok great thanks.. DO you have a review up here with pix??

Wooow ok great thanks.. DO you have a review up here with pix??

Yep, I have a wedding review on here. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1397495

Tiffany has my pictures on her website. I am on her "makeup" page, 6th photo down. Also on page "updos 7" photos 6 & 7 from the bottom. They are photo's taken on the Carnival Dream. :) She has lots of other bride photos on that site too.

• 2 months later...

I have been following these post for some time now. I am getting married in the port of Miami (Dec 2013). I am wondering if I should do the makeup myself ( I read some brides do that) and get my hair done before I arrive in Miami (I am from Barbados and I wear locs) or get everything done in Miami.

If i might ask Shatima have you found a make up artist as yet?

I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews and am happy to say that I did just book a hair and make up artist in Miami!! So excited, her work looks amazing. I opted to have my make up professionally done because being from Michigan we don't have to deal with the heat or humidity I will have in Miami, so after speaking to her and a few other brides, opted to go with the air brush make up. And of course, gorgeous hair to go with! So excited!

Yep, I have a wedding review on here. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1397495

Tiffany has my pictures on her website. I am on her "makeup" page, 6th photo down. Also on page "updos 7" photos 6 & 7 from the bottom. They are photo's taken on the Carnival Dream. :) She has lots of other bride photos on that site too.

Thanks Sooooo much for the Info.. I will look at it and read it :)

Oh wow U are coming from Barbados.. Thats nicccccccee.. It all depends on how U want U r hair done and how long it will last.. This day and the pix will be FOREVER!!!! U didnt want to just keep ur locks and get them freshly re locked??

I couldn't risk it so im Flying My Hair Stylist out which she does MAC ,Make up too.. I have the BEST GF in the world, She told me to just bring my stylist with me.. I cant wait To marry heer, OMGosh Ladies.. :p Good Luck

If U ever need me and Im not up here (I live on FB all day lol) my email is allaboutthis04@yahoo.com

I have been following these post for some time now. I am getting married in the port of Miami (Dec 2013). I am wondering if I should do the makeup myself ( I read some brides do that) and get my hair done before I arrive in Miami (I am from Barbados and I wear locs) or get everything done in Miami.

If i might ask Shatima have you found a make up artist as yet?

I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews and am happy to say that I did just book a hair and make up artist in Miami!! So excited, her work looks amazing. I opted to have my make up professionally done because being from Michigan we don't have to deal with the heat or humidity I will have in Miami, so after speaking to her and a few other brides, opted to go with the air brush make up. And of course, gorgeous hair to go with! So excited!

Thanks alot for replying... This can help alot of ladies.. I too am getting Air Brushed, UR right Humidity there is on a different level... lol GL

• 3 weeks later...

Archived