Prices for Hair & MakeUp

Shatima

Awwwwwwwww.. LOLOL Thats so sweet.. ALOT od people read these threads and dont say nothing, so dont feel bad.. UR up here now :) I just blown away U are THIS close to me.. Yeahhhh VA

That's right! I had been stalking this ship for a while and when the proposal came, I knew exactly where we were getting married!

Have you run into any issues with Tiffany from Professional Elegance? I had my trial set up for the morning of Jan 21st and she never showed. She finally emailed me at like 4pm that day saying she had it marked down for the 28th and apologized and is giving me a free trial for it. I replied to verify she had my wedding date correct and to ask when we could schedule something else, and I didn't hear back from her for liiek 4 days. She only replied after I asked her again to provide dates she could do my trial or to please send me my deposit back so I was able to go with a new vendor. I guess I just want to make sure she's worth it because there is no way I want to run into issues and have her not show up on my wedding day.

Oh My.. I thought she was a lil Lesser then that.. Glad U worked it out.. I HAD to bring my Stylist from home.. Such a big day U know..

I am using Tiffany also. She is charging $185 for hair and MAC airbrush makeup. For my MOH she is charging $110. Travel to Port Canaveral is $50.

SHUT UP!!!!!! Now that would make my tummy drop.. OMGosh I havent heard any other bad reviews on her, but I PRAY that she isnt that type of Business owner.. She may need a dern assistant... Wooooow

Have you run into any issues with Tiffany from Professional Elegance? I had my trial set up for the morning of Jan 21st and she never showed. She finally emailed me at like 4pm that day saying she had it marked down for the 28th and apologized and is giving me a free trial for it. I replied to verify she had my wedding date correct and to ask when we could schedule something else, and I didn't hear back from her for liiek 4 days. She only replied after I asked her again to provide dates she could do my trial or to please send me my deposit back so I was able to go with a new vendor. I guess I just want to make sure she's worth it because there is no way I want to run into issues and have her not show up on my wedding day.

• 1 month later...

Hello ladies, I was searching for something else on CruiseCritic but stumbled upon your thread. My wife is a Miami based makeup artist and does wedding packages for Makeup. She also does Fashion/Editorial Makeup. If you like you can see some of her work on Facebook. (Currently working on her website) Facebook.com/DolledUpMakeup Her name is Lynette.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Thanks... Will check out her work :)

**** Ladies Check his Wife out... She has Skills.. I just went over and looked :)

Hello ladies, I was searching for something else on CruiseCritic but stumbled upon your thread. My wife is a Miami based makeup artist and does wedding packages for Makeup. She also does Fashion/Editorial Makeup. If you like you can see some of her work on Facebook. (Currently working on her website) Facebook.com/DolledUpMakeup Her name is Lynette.

**** Ladies Check his Wife out... She has Skills.. I just went over and looked :)

too bad there isnt an awesome artist onboard the breeze for my wedding.. :( I just dont know if i can trust the artist in the onboard salon.. and they dont have their own makeup kit so that means i wont be able to get airbrush.. :(

I checked with Lynette for my date, but she isn't available. She did, though, suggest Keyla, another young lady that she works with. Keyla has been so responsive and helpful in setting up my appointment, especially considering that I didn't even reach out to them until 3 or 4 days ago. Lol! I wasn't going to get makeup done but then changed my mind.

So I'm all booked with Keyla for 8 am the day of my wedding. It's just lil ol' me getting makeup done, so the cost is $100, and she'll take an hour. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I wear makeup maybe 2 or 3 times a year, so this will be a new experience.

Oh NOOOO see that's why I Had to talk to my then GF, about me bring my Stylist with me.. This day is Too Important... But did U see the one Lady link her Husband but it.. She looks pretty good :)

too bad there isnt an awesome artist onboard the breeze for my wedding.. :( I just dont know if i can trust the artist in the onboard salon.. and they dont have their own makeup kit so that means i wont be able to get airbrush.. :(

Oh that's Really Whats up.. And based on time.. What a Blessing.. Customer Services is SO Big to me, and she seems to be Really Good with hers :) I'm really happy for you boo...

You are gonna look Wonderful On Your Day, Don't Worrie about a thing..

I checked with Lynette for my date, but she isn't available. She did, though, suggest Keyla, another young lady that she works with. Keyla has been so responsive and helpful in setting up my appointment, especially considering that I didn't even reach out to them until 3 or 4 days ago. Lol! I wasn't going to get makeup done but then changed my mind.

So I'm all booked with Keyla for 8 am the day of my wedding. It's just lil ol' me getting makeup done, so the cost is $100, and she'll take an hour. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I wear makeup maybe 2 or 3 times a year, so this will be a new experience.

Lynette told me you reached out to her. Too bad she isnt available on your special day. Her and Keyla make a great team so you will be in good hands!

Oh that's Really Whats up.. And based on time.. What a Blessing.. Customer Services is SO Big to me, and she seems to be Really Good with hers :) I'm really happy for you boo...

You are gonna look Wonderful On Your Day, Don't Worrie about a thing..

Awww.. thanks!

And yes - good customer service is definitely a must!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Lynette told me you reached out to her. Too bad she isnt available on your special day. Her and Keyla make a great team so you will be in good hands!

That's great to hear! And Keyla has been wonderful to work with!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Archived