Spinning & Aerobic Classes?

Kiwifruit

Does anybody know if Celebrity offers spinning and or aerobic classes on its Millenium class ships? If so is there any charge for these classes?
Aerobics are offered most days in the "Fitness Schedule". Offers on the various days of our recent cruise included

Wake-up Stretch

Virtual Cycling

Pathway to Yoga

Burn Fat Fast & Detox for Weight Loss seminar

Sculpturesque

Power Pump

Pilates - the Abs Class

Aerobics in Motion

Circuit in Motion

All of the above are $10.

I'm not sure if "Circuit in Motion" is the "Spinning" you're asking about, or whether they expect you to sit at the martini bar for a couple of hours on an at-sea day to get the same effect.

Other than being in our exercise clothes/shoes for these classes, do we need to bring anything? For example, do we need to bring mats or towels? I sure hope not! And thanks for the list! I was hoping to lose a few more lbs. before going but now will have to really work on exercising more while onboard.

Towels are available both in the shower room and the fitness area. Also in the shower room are lockers, soap, shampoo and even razors (on men's side at least). I could exercize, shave and shower and never bother my wife back in the cabin. Only bummer was that the spinning bikes were only available during the spinning classes. Could not be used at any other time. They did have several of the more standard recumbant trainers.

On the "M" class ships (only ones I have been on) there are plenty of towels and mats in the gym.

Other than being in our exercise clothes/shoes for these classes, do we need to bring anything? For example, do we need to bring mats or towels? I sure hope not! And thanks for the list! I was hoping to lose a few more lbs. before going but now will have to really work on exercising more while onboard.

Archived