stateroom 7012 nautica

keele

Hi we booked the Bejing to Bangkok trip on Nautica for March 2013 a couple of weeks ago.

A bit worried because we were allocated stateroom 7012 and I am wondering if the motion of the ship will be felt very strongly.

I would be grateful for your advise and expertise.

thank you

Hi we booked the Bejing to Bangkok trip on Nautica for March 2013 a couple of weeks ago.

A bit worried because we were allocated stateroom 7012 and I am wondering if the motion of the ship will be felt very strongly.

I would be grateful for your advise and expertise.

thank you

We were in 7014 on Nautica for the Cape Town to Singapore cruise in December/January....we didn't have a problem. We were in 7017 for a Bejing to Hong Kong cruise. Did have some motion but again, not a problem. We could hear the anchor being lowered and raised when in the more forward cabins. Are you prone to seasickness?

I guess it would depend on how rough the seas will be on that sailing. If you are prone to motion, you will feel it at that location. Did you book a guarantee? If you aren't happy with that location you could call to see if you could move, but it seems like for that category it would be either forward (where your cabin currently is) or aft. You could also see about moving up to a Consierge 3 which would be mid ship, although there are costs associated with that.

. You could also see about moving up to a Consierge 3 which would be mid ship, although there are costs associated with that.

It is A1's that are mid ship they are in an A3

KEELE

I would ask if there are any cabins further back even the A3's aft are not as bumpy in rough seas ..they still will rock & roll but not like the Bow cabins

We were in 7115 crossing the Irish sea in a gale one year we did feel the motion but not like at the front ...I had to leave Horizons as my tummy was not happy ;)

JMO

Lyn

It is A1's that are mid ship they are in an A3

KEELE

I would ask if there are any cabins further back even the A3's aft are not as bumpy in rough seas ..they still will rock & roll but not like the Bow cabins

We were in 7115 crossing the Irish sea in a gale one year we did feel the motion but not like at the front ...I had to leave Horizons as my tummy was not happy ;)

JMO

Lyn

obviously, I meant A1 thanks for catching me.

Archived