Adjoining Rooms on Freedom

Hello, I have been trying to determine whether adjoining (connecting) rooms on the Freedom have a couch or a chair. Royal Caribbean has given me conflicting info, and the latest person said they would have to actually contact the ship! :) In particular, I am asking about INTERIOR rooms 8703 and 8707, the last 2 rooms at the end of the hall at the back of the ship. One recent Freedom cruiser indicated that even in adjoining balcony rooms, there was only a chair to allow room for the door to the other cabin. This makes sense, but RC says otherwise (depending on who I speak to!)

So if anyone has first-hand experience or photos, I would appreciate your help!

Thanks!

Liz

We were on Liberty last year (same class ship) in a connecting inside and it was a chair. Like the other poster said the door opens where the other half of the couch would be. The one we were in could sleep 4 with the two pullman beds. I would bet money it is only a chair.

We cruised on FOS July 22-29, 2012 We had connecting balcony rooms 8682 & 8680 and inside staterooms 8673 & 8675. The Balcony rooms had a love seat and the inside state rooms had a chair. There was never an issue with noise. Please be aware that once the doors are unlocked they can never be locked again. We had six cousins in the inside state room 3 boys and 3 girls from ages 15-21 so we had a rule that when the door was shut you had to knock and wait for the other room to open the door. This policy worked also for the parents because nobody wanted to be caught. LOL

I will try to upload pictures of the inside staterooms also.

IMG_6583.jpg.6f8b26e6d58113e2cbf37c3beffdbbcd.jpg

IMG_6579.jpg.df314aa5432e84e08ca0fac6be55d6b1.jpg

IMG_6857.jpg.c106cba69e450a4690630055398950c2.jpg

Archived