Can you email a ship?

welshrich

I know this is a strange question, got off the Vision last week and realised i;ve lost the sheet with people's contact details I met, I know some of them were staying on and sailing on the TA, does anyone know whether I can email guest relations on the ship and ask them to repass my details on?

I know this is a strange question, got off the Vision last week and realised i;ve lost the sheet with people's contact details I met, I know some of them were staying on and sailing on the TA, does anyone know whether I can email guest relations on the ship and ask them to repass my details on?

Not only strange, but confusing.

How will guest relations know who you met and whose details you are looking for?

All I can think from the details you provided is maybe you could email the ship (that I do not know) .... and if you know someone's name that is on the TA ..... maybe you could request that guest relations get a message to them .... to please email you with the info you seek.

One other thought ... is there a roll call that you could post to? That might be the easiest way.

Thanks for this, I did want to maybe email guest relations and ask them to pass a message through to 2 particular cruisers (I remember their names), just wondered as I know they have email as I bought some more next cruise certificates and these were emailed to me from onboard.

I remember that you did a review of your cruise on Vision. Here is the link to your roll call September 14. 2012 Vision of the Seas

Since some of your friends were staying on board for the TA back to Florida, I would also post your question here Vision September 21, 2012 TA, Southampton to Fort Lauderdale

Maybe you can try RCI website - live chat, or "contact us" and send e-mail?

Archived