Carnival Spirit Alaskan Cruise Review : September 11, 2012 - (lots of pictures)

MileHighAko

Thanks for taking the time to do this review! Your pictures are really beautiful. We cruised to Alaska in July on HAL with the same ports, so you've brought back a lot of great memories. Glacier Bay is really something, isn't it? We were not able to go into the Johns Hopkins Inlet so that was neat to see in your photos. We were also disappointed with the smoking in Glacier Bay but thankfully didn't see anyone throw their butts in the water.

Wonderful review. I did the reverse cruise on the Spirit the 1st of May. You never know what kind of weather you will get on an Alaskan cruise and I guess that is why so many people repeat cruising in Alaska. We had great weather for the inside passage and just about every day but Ketchikan. You had the opposite. We also had an aft wrap but on deck 4 for the cover it provided from the rain and we spent a lot of time on it. Glacier bay is amazing, highlight of my trip as well. It was great reliving my cruise through your review. You did a great job writing and took amazing pictures. I really enjoyed it and waiting for more pictures.

• 1 year later...