Transportation FROM: Ft. Lauderdale to West Palm Beach Airport

Sale Me Away

We are sailing on the CP on 09/18/04 and we fly into Ft. Lauderdale, but we are not able to fly home from there. We have to get transportation to West Palm Beach, FL. Has anyone had to do this, and if so ANY suggestions you might have would be awesome!

Thanks, Shawn

Until the Carribean Princess Cruise Woo Hoo

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;9;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

You could try calling a limo company and getting an estimate. Or do a 1 day rental on a car and drop it off at West Palm airport. You don't have to drop the car where you pick it up and thats probably your cheapest option. I got a mid size car off of priceline for $30 for 1 day rental. I think some rental companies are close to the ships but you may have to take a taxi to FLL and rent the car from there. Cab was about $15 to FLL but rental place may pick you up for free if you rent from them.

Time til we sail on Miracle!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2005;1;2;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

"Upgrade your ship, not your room"

Below is an ad I copied from an area limosine servicethat may help with transportation. You can alos check out their website.

Please call us @ 561-703-0452 or you can e-mail us @ lsalat1039@adelphia.net and we will respond within 24 hours. We at A1 Airport Service Limousines have a vehicle to fit your needs to all South Florida Seaports & all South Florida Airports. We provide car service to Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), Sedan service to Miami International Airport (MIA), and Car Service to Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FTL). We also provide ground transportation to The Port of Miami, Port of Palm Beach, and Port Everglades. We can arrange any group from 1 up to 201 for transportation needs.

Limousine Service Division click here: www.a1limobus.com

www.larryslimo.com service does that route one way also. If there is only 2 people ask for a twon car. cheaper.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Archived