Bon Voyage items purchased pre-cruise

theavonb

Hello, 1st times cruisers here and I purchased some items from Bon Voyage. Will these items show up on my cruise manager page? When I click on pre-cruise to see if what I purchased is on there it says there is no record of any purchases or something like that. I did print off what I bought so I'm just curious as to where it shows items purchased. I hope this makes sense.

Thankyou

I've ordered from BV on my last 2 cruises, and it never showed in my cruise documents. I just make sure I stick my receipts in with my boarding pass & all, just in case there's a problem when we get on the ship.

But, there never has been.... everything showed up perfectly!

I've ordered from BV on my last 2 cruises, and it never showed in my cruise documents. I just make sure I stick my receipts in with my boarding pass & all, just in case there's a problem when we get on the ship.

Same here!

The only problem I've had was with a bottle of rum I purchased through BV. At the end of the cruise, I found an empty bottle in my cabin! ;)

I was wondering the same thing. I ordered 3 bottles via Bon Voyage but nothing show up in my cruise docs - I did print off my receipt so I'm assuming that I'm all set! I asked that they be "in cabin" upon my arrival - I'm crossing my fingers.

We have never had any issues with anything showing up though we have had a couple of good laughs. My husband's bottle of cabernet was waiting with the tag on it addressed to "Master" Christian, our 6 year old grandson! :eek: The bon voyage cakes for the kid's cabin showed up in the hands of the cabin steward singing Happy Birthday to my daughter and her fiance! :rolleyes: Oh well, it was all good, delivered on time and enjoyed by all! :p

You guys are lucky. I ordered one of the T shirt and ball cap sets for my May cruise, and never got it. I went to guest services and was told they did not have any on board and my account was credited. I would have appreciated a note in my room though, because I was certainly not checking my credit card account while on the cruise!

I have ordered jackets and the stuffed animal collection for the Breeze cruise, and I bet I don't get any of those items. I don't understand why they can't have the items ordered by people sailing on a specific ship available at the port so it can be loaded on with everything else. Then there would be no excuses of we don't have that size in stock on the ship....

Sorry, I was just disappointed!

Archived