A few epic questions please

louallard

Hi

I hope this is not a silly question but are all the studios on the EPIC exactly the same?

Is the age group varied of passengers that book these cabins?

How do you find out which Legends performers will be on the EPIC when it returns from Europe or how often do they change?

Thanks for answers!

Hi

I hope this is not a silly question but are all the studios on the EPIC exactly the same?

How do you find out which Legends performers will be on the EPIC when it returns from Europe or how often do they change?

Thanks for answers!

Only two differences in the Studios. One, direction of bed and two, some have inter-connecting doors to adjacent cabins.

Yes varied from young to old.

Legends tend to change each season, the best is to read reviews from previous cruises in the season otherwise it's you find out onboard!

Hi

Thanks for answers!

I can't help with the studio questions but, here is a link in regards to the new Legends show , looks like it will be Michael Jackson, Donna Summer and Jimmy Buffet...

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_080212

Right!

I was actually very surprised to see that there was such a variety of ages in the studios. I expected to see most of the people to be in their 20's - not true at all. There were people from their 20s to their 60's in the cabins.

Only two differences in the Studios. One, direction of bed and two, some have inter-connecting doors to adjacent cabins.

Yes varied from young to old.

Legends tend to change each season, the best is to read reviews from previous cruises in the season otherwise it's you find out onboard!

I can't help with the studio questions but, here is a link in regards to the new Legends show , looks like it will be Michael Jackson, Donna Summer and Jimmy Buffet...

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_080212

Thank you for the link. I can't wait to see this show. Last year Steven Tyler was fantastic, Gaga and Elvis were so-so ( IMO)

Archived