Adios CC Amigos.....see you in a week

okgirl

We're headed out for another Crazies cruise........can't wait to see my peeps in NOLA tomorrow......we have an awesome trip planned with 62 attending a 1.5hr cocktail party......lots of smaller groups on joint excursions....and probably one of the last times me and sister will be on the Conquest.......8th time, but bitter sweet......

The fact is that it's just too far for us to drive and too expensive for us to fly to NOLA from Tulsa.........the drive to the Magic or the Triumph in Galveston is so much more doable since we can overnight in Dallas where we lived for 10 years and have many friends........

And most of our Crazies friends would rather sail out of Galveston anyway...and we're good with that........

This is our 27th Carnival cruise......but due to Carnival accounting rules, this is sister's Milestone cruise........mine was back on the Magic....... I've been reading a lot of treads here on CC about real declines in the Carnival product......so I'm going with a much more contemplative approach.....I'm looking for dress code violations (which I've never really noticed)....What is the temp of my entree in the MDR? I have YTD, is service really slower? Is the temp in my cabin (an inside) to warm???

Just things to notice........

Have a great time!!

Have a great time on your cruise!!!! I hope you don't feel bad leaving us all here at home :o

Thank you both.........wish we could all get together and charter a CC cruise......can't you imagine all of our PERSONALITIES........being on the same ship at the same time.............:D:p:D

I thought all the crazies left here. Didn't they go find a new home?

Most of us did...and it's a great home...but there are seasoned cruisers here that I still value the opinions of......I've never been affected by the haters.....they are little minded simpletons that I tend to just ignore......unless I'm just looking to poke someone.........;).......never fails to get a rise out of the mud............:rolleyes:

Archived