Do you Dance?????

susie8862

we love to dance on the ship and try to get in as many West Coast Swings as we can. I go dancing weekly and can do everything from west to east coast, hustle to cha cha and waltz to the 2 step. I wish they had a dance act in that Legends show at the end of the cruise!

I love this thread..i love to dance but am rusty and have not done it much in years..(except in group on cruise with MJ music)..with exception as a pair afew times with my dad at invites with graduations etc. and he says I now lead too much..I think i should have a glass of wine and go to a few lessons this year..just one glass for a little lost courage...fun thread..regular fast dancing..i have the 80's rhythm..and i can jitterbug more 70's -80's style than the 50's style...my folks were excellent at that and slow dancing ad surprised them in the house on their 51rst and Thanksgiving time anniversary with a sax and piano player who slipped in while we were doing dishes..ahh that dance in my heart and soul of memories..and my dad has been awesome in deep grief with us all loosing mom 8/2, and glad he did an event without mom and some horse business people an hr away this weekend, and he had just 2 drinks, switched to coke and was asked and asked by a couple of people..78 and an excellent dancer..unbelievable...and one group we see around..the one that dances like a feather asked him and told him he was good...he is..I love to dance..l love these stories..we always danced growing up at events..

We are Not good ( 40 and overs in my group) at this new way of country steppin like this...LOL...love these kids..

PS..Gee some guys like to and their girls/wives don't..they don't?? Wow..it's not over yet..love to hear of you mid-life dancers who find each other...Sarah

Archived