Best deal I ever got

andiloveu

Ok, I posted about my great deal on my roll call thread but I had to share with the rest of CC. The other day I was out getting shoes for my son and found a great pair at a good price. While going past the ladies dresses I spot this really nice dress that would be great for our upcoming cruise. Great cocktail dress and it could even be for formal night. Original price was $70 and the sale price was $17. So I grab that deal and head to the register. The girl at the register looks at me and says "Wow thats a great deal, do you know how much your paying for this dress?" I say yea $17 it's wonderful. She then tells me it was marked down again and I'm only paying $1. That's right I said $1. And I immediatley proceeded to do a happy dance right there in the middle of the store. Damn the funny looks from everyone around because this has never happened to me before and likely will never happen again. Now to find a pair of shoes to go with the dress. I'll let you know if I find anymore deals.:D;)

Where?

It was at JcPenney's. I think now that homecoming is over for many schools alot of formal dresses will be going on sale too. And I found a sundress for $14. I'm going back this week to see what else I can find.:D

Great deal! I got a nice casual summer dress from JCP two years ago for $1.97. I still wear and love it. I have several things from the JCP $1.97 clearance racks that I love (yoga shirts and a fluffy robe, especially). Do they still have those? I haven't been there since in quite a while.

Best deal that I ever got was a sundress from JC Penneys....it was marked down to $1.97 but because of a rip in the bodice, the store took another 10% off, so I paid .97 cents for it.....the rip was a very easy fix since it was on a seam :)

Archived