Should we have a problem staying overnight in Singapore on a BtoB Cruise?

renroc13

We are going on the 17 day re-positioning of Celebrity's Millennium from Syd to Sig and then Sig to HK for 2 weeks. We arrive in Singapore at 7 AM Monday Dec 8th for an overnight and the ship clears the following morning Dec 9th before the new passengers board for the next cruise in the afternoon on Dec 9th. The ship leaves the afternoon of December 10th.

I would like to spend the night in Singapore at the Marina Sands (8th to 9th)and have been told by one Celebrity rep that this will not be a problem. We are in the same room for both cruises. I know during the BtoB's that guests on both cruises have different procedures and was told by another agent that you can stay on ship in a lounge and wait as they clear the ship and one would get the new sea pass in the lounge. We would like to leave the day before the ship clears and re-board the following afternoon as the new passengers are coming on.

I was just wondering if anyone else has done this during the end and beginning of the next cruise? I know we can certainly do it the night of the 9th but the 8th would give us more time on land.

Do I trust the rep's on this? I usually make 3 calls to see if I get the same answers but was wondering if anyone else has done this successfully during the end and beginning of the next cruise.

Hope this is not too confusing.

Thank You,

Karen

Archived