Adult Bib/Vest

Ms Ann

Have any of you seen or made a bib for a man that looks like a man's vest? Oscar uses a modified ( read cut off short) BBQ apron at meal times. Seems something ALWAYS drops down his front!!!! So we would like to find some bibs that look like vests. He feeds himself, but just seems to always drop something. With a white shirt and tie we could go to the formal nights maybe (have been turned away because he doesn't have a dress coat.

It was on the Grand Princess. He had on nice pants with a white dress shirt and tie. Got to the dinning room and was told he had to have a coat, even if it was just "carried" over his arm!!! We just turned around and headed to the buffet. Later in the cruise we say several without coats, but we just used the buffet.

Non formal nights of course was OK. Figured it was "their" problem, not ours.

FYI. He cannot wear any clothing that is restrictive to his breathing. Breathing is not an option.

OK. Called and ordered one of the "vest" bibs. We will see how it fits. If it will not work, I'll order the pattern and find someone to custom make it. We are so excited!! He does get irritated at himself for dropping food down his front!!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Received the vest I ordered today, and it looks very good. We ordered the XL (LOOOONNNGGG) and will be ordering the regular ones now. I may have to slightly modify the neck, but it should be easy and quick.

So a BIG Thank You from Oscar and I.

Received the vest I ordered today, and it looks very good. We ordered the XL (LOOOONNNGGG) and will be ordering the regular ones now. I may have to slightly modify the neck, but it should be easy and quick.

So a BIG Thank You from Oscar and I.

You're most welcome ! Glad it looks like it will work for Oscar

Have great cruise.

Archived