order included drinks at room service

conny111

I would like to know: if, when you order something to eat at room service on the Epic, can you also order the included drinks for free (water, icetea etc.) or can you only order normal drinks, which you have to pay for?

I would like to know: if, when you order something to eat at room service on the Epic, can you also order the included drinks for free (water, icetea etc.) or can you only order normal drinks, which you have to pay for?

Water, ice tea, coffee, juice are included.

Water, ice tea, coffee, juice are included.

Ok. Can you also order them without anything to eat at room service and does there also aply the 3,95$ at night when you only order the beverages without anything to eat? Because I read somewhere that on drinks there doesn't aply the 3,95 at night, only on anything to eat. But I am not sure if this only is for included drinks or only for normal not-included drinks.

Ok. Can you also order them without anything to eat at room service and does there also aply the 3,95$ at night when you only order the beverages without anything to eat? Because I read somewhere that on drinks there doesn't aply the 3,95 at night, only on anything to eat. But I am not sure if this only is for included drinks or only for normal not-included drinks.

No one a clue?

My guess is that if you order anything from room service during the hours that they charge, you will be billed. You should also plan on a small tip. I'm sure if you call and order something to drink, they will bring it to you. Never heard of anyone doing that???:confused:

Probably be just as easy for you to walk to the buffet and get a drink???

When I was on the Dawn last month, in reviewing the room service menu (sorry, didn't take a picture), I remember seeing that it said the $3.95 fee does not apply to drink only orders.

Yes, this is what I was talking about. But the thing is, that I don't know if drinks were meant, which you always have to pay for or if this also includes drinks, which are free!

Archived