Drink program

rok233

Does anyone know if Carnival has plans for the drink package on other ships out of Florida? I know the Breeze will have it but does anyone know if the Valor, Liberty, Glory, Freedom or Dream plan on rolling out this package. I'm cruising mid December.

Thanks

Does anyone know if Carnival has plans for the drink package on other ships out of Florida? I know the Breeze will have it but does anyone know if the Valor, Liberty, Glory, Freedom or Dream plan on rolling out this package. I'm cruising mid December.

Thanks

OP,

Just stay tuned right here and you will know the second that another ship/ships are added to the list;)

They just got four more customers for the Breeze cruise in December. We were going to do a land all inclusive but we can get the Breeze with the alcohol package for the same price. It's an easy decision for us now. I just hope they bring it out on the Valor or Glory so we can get the 7 days for cheaper than the 6 on the Breeze.

I'm happy either way. :D

Archived