What are the temps like?

kiraryker

Depends. last year we sailed to Cozumel and it was a little rainy off and on all day long. (i mean it poured--lol

Grand Cayman will very warm.

you take the sweat shirts/sweaters anyways because the public areas of the ship will be cool

Last year in January Cozumel was probably in the mid to low 70's but it was cloudy and rained part of the day.

Grand Cayman was sunny and in the low 80's.

Montego Bay should be warm as well.

It is a little tricky during that time of year, it all depends on how far a cold front pushes south. We have been to Cozumel when we were able to hang on the beach and at least one year we needed jackets and long pants.

Western Caribbean January - our stops are Cozumel, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman

We are coming from North Dakota so I'm sure anything will be an upgrade but just wondering if sweatshirts are needed?

Thanks!

We went last January and sat on the beach at every location (except Belize). Temps were in the 70's leaving Tampa and in the 80's at every location. It did get a little chilly several nights. We were at an all inclusive in Cozumel all day and my grandkids were in the water (pool and ocean) the entire time! However, as with everything it is hit or miss!

We went at the beginning of January this year and got hit with a cold front. It was chilly and windy in Key West (I know you're not going there) and from there all the way down to Cozumel. It was nice once we got to Coz, temps were in the 70s I think. But water excursions through Carnival were cancelled as it was still too windy on the water. We also had friends who were cruising at the same time to Jamaica and Grand Cayman and they said it was totally fine for them.

Archived