Carnival currents Magazine

Mooguy

I received a new one a couple of weeks ago. You should have a subscription for a year after your last cruise. I would give Carnival a call or try their Web site to get the latest publication. I'm sure they'll take care of it for you.

They started sending out the latest Currents about a month or so ago. I got mine about 3-4 weeks ago. (Suppose to be a 2-yr. subscription after you cruise.) I've only missed one issue in the past few years, but some folks say it's really hit-or-miss.

Somehow, we received the Currents magazine every year since 2001. (that was our first and only cruise until our recent May 1st cruise)...I'm sure it was a fluke within their system...but I certainly wasn't going to bring it to their attention :)

So, that is where mine went. I have cruesed enough to get them since 1996 but, never get them:(

You only get the subscription now for a year after you cruise. They changed this recently.

You know I read that too somewhere, Gordon, but only find the 2 year statements now.......where was that?:confused:

I have never recieved one. Is it an automatic thing or are you supposed to request it?

Well, you should receive it automatically, BUT maybe you should give them a call to be put on their mailing list..........?

On the editorial page of the most recent Currents (Summer 2005), it says:

SUBSCRIPTIONS:

Currents subscriptions are complimentary for two years after a Carnival Cruise Lines cruise. For an additional year's subscription or for address change:

Call toll-free

1-888-CCL-GUEST

1-888-225-4837

I never had a problem receiving it. I cruised twice in 2004 including last September but somehow this past issue of Currents has not made it to my mailbox. Maybe I have joined that group of past cruisers who never seem to get it no matter what they do!:eek:

I never had a problem receiving it. I cruised twice in 2004 including last September but somehow this past issue of Currents has not made it to my mailbox. Maybe I have joined that group of past cruisers who never seem to get it no matter what they do!:eek:

I've cruised with Carnival every year since 1999 and have only received a couple issues a few years back. I did call once and they said they had it straightened out, but still didn't receive it. I just went to the Carnival website and clicked on "Brochure Request". It asked me to log in and then brought up my information. One of the choices was to request a brochure OR the Currents magazine. I've never seen this option before. I'll just have to wait now and see if it worked!

I just received a copy in someone else's name a couple of weeks ago. I haven't cruised on Carnival since 02/03 and when I received them after that cruise they were in my boyfriend's name, I guess he was primary on the booking. Now I am getting someone elses. :)

:) Gordon, I will repeat, just for you:

On the editorial page of the most recent Currents (Summer 2005), it says:

SUBSCRIPTIONS:

Currents subscriptions are complimentary for two years after a Carnival Cruise Lines cruise. For an additional year's subscription or for address change:

Call toll-free

1-888-CCL-GUEST

1-888-225-483

Cotton......Gordon did see the one year subscription somewhere...Cause I did.....We just can't remember where we saw it...I've seen things on Carnival's site one day and it changed on the next......I bet if you check my past posts, you'll find one where I replied (a little while back) "The 2 year subscrition is now 1 year" when someone was asking.....BUT.....obviously not the case now.:cool:

Not to worry Gordon.....I saw it too.....lol....just can't remember where but it was legit or I would have never posted it.;)

Cotton......Gordon did see the one year subscription somewhere...Cause I did.....We just can't remember where we saw it

I was looking for something else Sunday night @ Carnival.com [past guest section]. I found this in their "Currents" area:

You will automatically receive a free 1 year subscription just for sailing with us.

I was looking for something else Sunday night @ Carnival.com [past guest section]. I found this in their "Currents" area:

You will automatically receive a free 1 year subscription just for sailing with us.

AHHHHHH....see?.....Gordon, we're NOT crazy!:D

I've cruised with Carnival every year since 1999 and have only received a couple issues a few years back. I did call once and they said they had it straightened out, but still didn't receive it. I just went to the Carnival website and clicked on "Brochure Request". It asked me to log in and then brought up my information. One of the choices was to request a brochure OR the Currents magazine. I've never seen this option before. I'll just have to wait now and see if it worked!

I did this too and we recieved ours within 2-3 weeks

Archived