Queen Mary or Queen Elizabeth suites QM2

sarecca4

could anyone kindly point me in the direction of some pictures of the Queen Mary or Queen Elizabeth suites ( room 10002, room 10003 ) on the QM2? We are debating whether to book this suite or the duplex in the aft of the ship.. Thank you...

could anyone kindly point me in the direction of some pictures of the Queen Mary or Queen Elizabeth suites ( room 10002, room 10003 ) on the QM2? We are debating whether to book this suite or the duplex in the aft of the ship.. Thank you...

Take the Queen Mary/Queen Elizabeth suite. The size is near the same(all on one level)Being below the bridge, you have much better views than in a duplex. In a duplex everyone on deck behind your suite has a great view..of you!

Does anyone know why these suites (Queen Mary & Queen Elizabeth), out of all the stateroom categories on board QM2, do not have photos, diagrams or any kind of information available?

I can't find anything on this page or this one.

I have a diagram from the Cunard cruise book that I snagged(OK, stole)from our trip in 2004.Got it down at the future cruise booking station. This cruise book(they have quite a few)Shows all the trips for the upcoming year(2005). The one for British cruisers is far and above the one for the US PAX.

They have a sitting area overlooking the bow, another facing the side/private balcony, a central dining area/entry where the private glass elevator will take you to the Commodore Club or the Spa. The bedroom is inboard from the side-facing sitting area, and the bath/dressing rooms are behind the bedroom.

Archived