doc question

tinna2000

i recieved my doc's and my son's middle name is not on the doc's, but his id & bc has his middle name, do you think this is going to be a problem? i called carnival and spoke too a couple of pvp and got 2 different answers.:confused:

When I called Carnival to change my name to what was on my passport and birth certificate they said that only one name and family name could fit on the ticket reservation... when you fill out your SS card you can put both names on.. That was the answer I got!

In forty cruises, I've never had my middle name listed on the cruise documents, so don't worry about it. Just as long as the first and last names are the same, it will be fine. My passport has my middle name listed, but the cruise docs never have.

LOL funny but my middle name is the name I go by.. so I have to change my documents to show my first name.. For my airline tickets I was told I am ok as they are with my middle name and first initial.. hopefully no probs...

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site....very helpful. I have one question, I'm confused about what docs are needed to board the ship. I have birth certificate but it doesn't have a seal. It's the birth certificate my mother gave me from the hospital...older kind, not 8 1/2 x11" sheet....much smaller (4 1/2 by 11 paper). White lettering on black paper. It states certificate of birth registration. I also have my marriage license and driver's license. Is this sufficient?:confused: I cruise on Sun 5/29 and I'm worried at this point. I called NCL but they were no help.

Archived