Art on Azamara

Gr8Mariner

Do they have an art gallery or...heaven forbid...art auctions?

Hi Gr8mariner,

To the best of my recollection, Azamara does not offer either of the above items. I hope this helps !

I seem to remember some pretty halluceous stuff on board available for purchase. The wall hangings in the public areas/hallways might benefit from a bit of an upgrade during the refurbishments. At the moment, management has some larger fish to fry.

I seem to remember some pretty halluceous stuff on board available for purchase. The wall hangings in the public areas/hallways might benefit from a bit of an upgrade during the refurbishments. At the moment, management has some larger fish to fry.

Thanks for the art info...but what does "Fish to Fry" mean?

Sounds ominous!

"Larger Fish to Fry" and ominous it is indeed! Larger Fish to Fry is an old American idiom which means that while you may have a problem, the people who can solve your problem are currently engaged is a much, much larger problem of their own which they are trying to come to grips with, so please don't bother us at this time. ("Come to grips with" is its own idiom, so I apologize for mixing my metaphors, even though this is not truly a metaphor, but I'm sure you catch my drift).

Check the thread or two above yours, regarding the new and improved Azamara. We bloggers are currently engaged in Jihad (sorry National Security Computers which has just flagged this and may now cart me off to Guantanamo Bay Prison) with Azamara regarding the changes. Most are not to our liking, and we are being very vociferous about it. But don't let that spoil your cruise - at least for the time being, it is a fabulous line, great people, great food, beautifully appointed, very understated ships. Azamara is a dream of a vacation. With no art auctions.

Archived