???? Re: 3 day cruises

JdoggCruiser

My wife and I have some travel miles to burn up and we are looking at a three day on the imagination in two weeks. Vacation time is low so a cruise must be 3 or 4 days including weekends. My question is: What is the atmosphere like? We are in our early 40's and enjoy a good time and have no problem with people partying it up. We plan on just staying on the ship the entire time and lounge it up.

My wife and I have some travel miles to burn up and we are looking at a three day on the imagination in two weeks. Vacation time is low so a cruise must be 3 or 4 days including weekends. My question is: What is the atmosphere like? .

You will have no problem finding a party or a quiet spot -

the action tends to be around the pools / bars. Upper

decks tend to be more mellow.

booze cruise, think ancient Rome, debauchery, human sacrifice, frat party. Okay maybe no human sacrifice.

I have been on several 3 night cruises and although there is a little more of a party crowd than a 7 night, they certainkly were not booze cruises.

I dont like them because there to short.. By the time you spend packing and traveling and getting on the ship, its almost time to get back off.. And then the long trip home.. Personally, 5 days is the shortest cruise I take.

Granted, Ive taken a few 3-4 days because they were a great deal when my sister got them extra cheap travel agent rates for the family. That was the only reason I went.

On the three day cruises I have been on, the passengers seem to be younger and a little rowdy but still fine. The nice thing is that most of them leave the ship while in port so we are able to do things that are always busy like putt putt and water slides. Also, we went to the Serenity area that alot of newbies didn't know about. The short cruises have been really nice for us to just get away by ourselves. If I lived a little closer to Jacksonville or Port Canaveral, I would go alot more! :)

Archived