526 Days until my cruise on Navigator

Wait...WHAT?!? I really need to get one on the books for 2013. March 2013 will be the first spring break I will not be cruising since 2007, what am I thinking?!?

I'm on the March 16, 2014 sailing of Navigator of the Seas. I've only been on a Voyager class ship one other time and that was Spring Break 2005 on Mariner of the Seas (at that time, Mariner was quite new and the largest cruise ship in the world). I think I will be entertained enough since Navigator has a promenade, and I can do my nightly people watching. One good thing is if I get bored I can go sit on the balcony in our Owners Suite. Which brings me to my question(s). Anyone else been in a Owners Suite on the Voyager Class and if so do you have any pictures and/or suggestions you can share with me. Next question, anyone on this cruise with us? I'd love to hear from you too. I posted on the roll call several times in the last few months with no feedback. :( So hopefully I hear from someone on this board.

I've never been in a suite before so I'm excited!! Let me know if you've been on the Navigator and have any suggestions....

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Janet;)

Are you aware of the roll call section? That is the way to find people on the same cruise as you. There is a good chance that nobody has started a roll call for your cruise yet, so go there, search under Navigator and start on. Twice I've started roll calls more than 500 days out and it can take 100 days for someone to join you, but it really does help pass the time.

Wait...WHAT?!? I really need to get one on the books for 2013. March 2013 will be the first spring break I will not be cruising since 2007, what am I thinking?!?

I'm on the March 16, 2014 sailing of Navigator of the Seas. I've only been on a Voyager class ship one other time and that was Spring Break 2005 on Mariner of the Seas (at that time, Mariner was quite new and the largest cruise ship in the world). I think I will be entertained enough since Navigator has a promenade, and I can do my nightly people watching. One good thing is if I get bored I can go sit on the balcony in our Owners Suite. Which brings me to my question(s). Anyone else been in a Owners Suite on the Voyager Class and if so do you have any pictures and/or suggestions you can share with me. Next question, anyone on this cruise with us? I'd love to hear from you too. I posted on the roll call several times in the last few months with no feedback. :( So hopefully I hear from someone on this board.

I've never been in a suite before so I'm excited!! Let me know if you've been on the Navigator and have any suggestions....

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Janet;)

Hello Janet. Kathy and I sail her the first week of March. If you look on youtube you will find various videos including our room. Have fun watching! I know the feeling of missing a year!

Time Will Fly By!

Earl & Kathy

You know Navigator is leaving out of New Orleans on 3/9/13. Just perfect for Spring Break. There are even some people from Olathe on it. We are from Lee's Summit and we are sailing on it. I hope we can go back to Europe in 2014.:)

Lee's Summit, Missouri?

I used to work in that town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (please forgive typos)

• 3 months later...
You know Navigator is leaving out of New Orleans on 3/9/13. Just perfect for Spring Break. There are even some people from Olathe on it. We are from Lee's Summit and we are sailing on it. I hope we can go back to Europe in 2014.:)

I must share spring break (I'm thankful for this though, because my boss had every right to take the entire spring break this year) this year. We booked a few weeks ago on the Liberty of the Seas leaving out of Ft Lauderdale on Thursday, 3/21/13. It'll be a short but fun getaway for our family.

It's so fun to see other cruisers so close to home.

Janet

Wait...WHAT?!? I really need to get one on the books for 2013. March 2013 will be the first spring break I will not be cruising since 2007, what am I thinking?!? ...................

I think you need to slow down and take a deep breath. We have the Owner's Suite booked for Dec 2013 so hopefully in a year's time I'll remember to come back and post photographs.

In the meantime go to youtube and do a search for owner's suite on Royal Caribbean.

Archived