Docs - who has them and when do you sail

Got those babies about a week ago.

My son and I are sailing out of Long Beach on the PRIDE to the Mexican Riviera this coming Sunday, May 29th . . . . . . . . he's so excited he can hardly sleep ! :D

We're taking our very first cruise on the Sensation on 6/27 and just received docs today! I've read them a hundred times already....I've been reading posts here at CC for months, so I really didn't learn too much from them! Thanks to all of the great posters here at this site!

Looks like we've been upgraded from the Main deck to the Empress deck. Hopefully, a room directly under the Piano Bar won't be too noisy!

When I book with Carnival I tell my PVP to send my out right after I make final payment. I have gotten them 60-70 days before sailing.

I wish I had that much "pull" with my TA! It seems we are at her mercy!:( Hopefully we will bet ours any day now..We sail on June 26th and still don't have them. TA won't tell us when we will get them..Just says we will get them soon.

When I book with Carnival I tell my PVP to send my out right after I make final payment. I have gotten them 60-70 days before sailing.

AMAZING! I wish our PVP would do that. Must be the luck of the draw as far as PVP's go.

Hi Everyone. I am new to this site, and new to cruising. My family ajnd I leave on June 4th on the Ecstasy. I have been trying to learn as much as I can, so there won't be any surprises. Trip very important, cause hubby is just back from Iraq. Any new info you can give me, I will appreciate.

Thanks,

Luanne

Hi Everyone. I am new to this site, and new to cruising. My family ajnd I leave on June 4th on the Ecstasy. I have been trying to learn as much as I can, so there won't be any surprises. Trip very important, cause hubby is just back from Iraq. Any new info you can give me, I will appreciate.

Thanks,

Luanne

Luanne, I am also new to cruising...Leaving 6 weeks from today!!:p But I did want to say... Have a great cruise & I am VERY happy to hear your husband is back from Iraq, SAFE & SOUND!!!!! Have a GREAT time & enjoy his company!!!:)

I just found out today from our TA that our doc will be here about 3-4 weeks out from our cruise--Aug 7 so i should get them end of June or 1st part of July it sounds like. I'm like sanFranBaycruiser--the anticipation is KILLING ME :D lol--We are sooooo excited. (but i want the docs here NOW!) lol

Got our Docs 2 weeks ago. We're sailing out of NOLA June 5 on the Conquest.Doing the DOC shuffle now.2 steps forward ,2 steps back ,slide slide ,jump up and down. Now lets all SCREAM!!!!!!!!!

We're flying out in 18 days for our June 19 cruise on the Miracle and still no docs! :( I booked through a big-ol' internet travel agency based in New York so I called them to ask "What's the hold up?" (since the other 3 cabins of folks travling with us have had theirs for a week now!) I was told via their voice mail not to even bother talking to an agent unless there's less than 10 days 'til our cruise. So I guess I just sit tight for another 9 days! Next time me thinks I'll book through Carnival! :mad:

Hello all,

Just thought it be fun for those of us waiting to cruise to let others know when we get our documents in hand and when we are sailing. I need something to help pass the time, I'm not sailing until Mid-July!!

So...who has their docs? When do you sail? And, are you doing to the doc dance? :D

got mine today and we sail on valor july 10 yippeeeeeeeeeeeee

Archived