Halloween Cruiser's - What are you wearing?

CapeCodCruiser

I take pieces I can mix and match with regular clothes. One year I wore a leopard Tshirt with leopard print slacks. Took detachable ears and tail. Wore Tshirt with black shorts and the slacks with plain black Tshirt. On another cruise I had Tshirt with my name. Wore it with black skirt and Mickey Mouse ears. Wore those pieces with other separates.

Makes for easy packing.

Mine started out as a She Devil Costume. But I sort of changed it around a little bit. Going to be a Zombie Bride. The dress lends itself perfectly for this. Instead of devil horns that came with the costume, I got a black veil and also a small bouqet of black roses from Michael's for .99!!!

The makeup will add the finishing touches.

My sister is going to be Cleopatra.

We are so ready for this cruise!!!

I'm not dressing up for Haloween, can't find enough space in my luggage, my packing check list is already 3 pages long, I'm working on shortening it, but not having much luck. Don't need to add anything to it. :p Thank goodness I'm flying Southwest and get 2 free bags.

We're going as King Candy and Queen Frostine from the board game Candyland, my avi is a progress pic we took in our studio a few weeks ago :) My kids are going as a baby skunk and Scooby Doo. We're just a bit excited!

Those look fantastic! Very creative - I wish the pic were bigger!

I am going as a Carnival funship "nun" i've had this outfit forever, and it packed easily. Gotta get me some rosary beads. What to you think about this idea???:)

Is that a "nun" or a "none"?;)

Going on the Valor over Halloween.

Wondering what other cruiser's will be wearing for costumes.

Hey CC cruiser. We'll be sailing together. I'll be the guy dressed like a sunburned beach bum. :) FWIW, we're also from Bay State. Western Ma.

Hey CC cruiser. We'll be sailing together. I'll be the guy dressed like a sunburned beach bum. :) FWIW, we're also from Bay State. Western Ma.

No longer there - had a B&B on the Cape for 9 yrs - living FT in a 40" motorhome these days!

You should check out the roll call - we have lots planned!

We're getting married on Halloween evening on the Paradise and here is what we'll be wearing

http://www.simplicity.com/Search.aspx?SearchTerm=5386 The $10 is just for the pattern, then I had to buy the material and pay a local seamstress to make it.

it's the one on the right side of the picture

and my beautiful bride's outfit

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_...-Shop-By-Color

also in black

We're getting married on Halloween evening on the Paradise and here is what we'll be wearing

http://www.simplicity.com/Search.aspx?SearchTerm=5386 The $10 is just for the pattern, then I had to buy the material and pay a local seamstress to make it.

it's the one on the right side of the picture

and my beautiful bride's outfit

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_...-Shop-By-Color

also in black

Someone's a Matrix fan! How fun!

It's the second time around for both of us so we decided to have some fun this time around. We have few family members and friends joining us on the cruise and our best man and bride's maid of honor will be Chucky and Chuckie's bride.....:D

It should be fun

Archived