Larry,

With last week's announcement of a more inclusive alcohol product, you indicated that ACC is responding to what their customers want, and that they want to pay upfront and not be nickeled and dimed. What I've heard time and time again is that ACC customers are very happy with the CURRENT product because ACC doesn't nickel and dime. Do you really feel that AZA customers think they are currently being nickel and dimed?

I'm also having a hard time reconciling the above with the recently announced Nespresso product for fee in Mosaic. How does this fit in with new strategy of being more inclusive? I realize someone thinks this will increase revenue. If that is correct, how will Mosaic, one of the busiest spots on the ship, run efficiently? It would seem to only slow down service even more by adding the necessity of paying to an already busy location.

Doug

Totally agree about the "Starbucks wana-be" coffee. Charging for something that retails for less than $5, but now offering a free vodka on the rocks or whatever just doesn't make any sense. And it clearly sends the wrong message and image.
Does somebody have stock in Nestle? Why the machine in the first place?

Archived