Giovani's Table, Ritas Cantina & Brazilian Steakhouse

Does anyone have the menus for Giovanis Table, Rita's Cantina and Brazilian Steakhouse that they can post on here. Or if anyone has a link that I can go to view the menus I would really appreciate it.

Here is a link to the info on RCCL's site.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options

We were on Allure last month and ate at all three. Rita's Cantina was just fair but the other two are very good. Giovanni's Table is excellent. The Samba Grill is very good if you are a meat eater. The salad bar is not quite as extensive as a shoreside Brazillian barbeque. The waiter brings each meat offering instead of the strolling carvers but still carves it at the table. We ran out of appetite before all the meat courses were over.

The Samba Grill is very good if you are a meat eater. The salad bar is not quite as extensive as a shoreside Brazillian barbeque. The waiter brings each meat offering instead of the strolling carvers but still carves it at the table. We ran out of appetite before all the meat courses were over.[/size]

Is it possible to get fish at the Samba Grill? I'd love to try it, but DH doesn't eat meat.

Archived