What's up with NCL's reservation system?

OceanDreaming2

Like many cruisers, we like to watch fares and hope the reassignment desk will call with a spectacular offer. Our particular sailing is less than 2 weeks out so I'm watching very carefully. ;) Last Friday, everything (according to the NCL website) was gone. It was that way all weekend. Then yesterday there were openings in every category - even a Garden Villa. And just as suddenly, all but insides and OV's were showing as available. Still that way this morning. But now, they're all back!

NCL's reservation system has it's quirks but this is just plain ridiculous! I'm still hoping for that phone call. :p

Like many cruisers, we like to watch fares and hope the reassignment desk will call with a spectacular offer. Our particular sailing is less than 2 weeks out so I'm watching very carefully. ;) Last Friday, everything (according to the NCL website) was gone. It was that way all weekend. Then yesterday there were openings in every category - even a Garden Villa. And just as suddenly, all but insides and OV's were showing as available. Still that way this morning. But now, they're all back!

NCL's reservation system has it's quirks but this is just plain ridiculous! I'm still hoping for that phone call. :p

I wonder if the upsell fairy possibly pulls everything she's working on so it doesn't disappear while she's negotiating with people? Just a possibility...

Mary, I talked to my PCC this morning and he said that there are only 8 inside cabins left. I was hoping for an upsell, but it is not meant to be!:(

But, Joyce, I just looked at the NCL website and it shows lots of availability. :confused: We are perfectly happy with our cabin but will graciously move to the GV if we must. ;)

We're happy with our cabin too, but wouldn't it be great to be one of the ones who "gets the call"? The reason I called him was because of the website showing several were still available. Are they trying to torment us or what? Oh, well, it will be a great cruise anyway!!:D

Archived